Tandem Works is Independent Producer
Based in the UK, my work covers a range of art forms including dance, theatre, live art, sound installation and public art.
The companies and artists I support often use multiple forms of artistic expression to make their work, work that sits in-between the boundaries of form, in-between the meeting points of cultures and in–between the visual and textual languages of expression.
I have a passion for giving a voice to those who are rarely heard within our mainstream cultural ecology.
The work I do is determined in response to the needs of the artists and companies I work with, and often includes:
- Project design – working collaboratively to shape ideas or concepts into projects or programmes. Projects or programmes which respond to opportunities, creative development needs or longer term strategic aims.
- Artistic and organisational strategy development – looking at the bigger picture
- Partnership development – using my knowledge of the national and international cultural sector to explore connections and make opportunities
- Advisory and mentoring support for artists and producers
- Diversity consultancy and advocacy
- Bid writing
- Tour booking